Agencies | Online Services | Policies |


101 E. Capitol, Suite 350, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201  501-682-1611
Home About Us Contact Us Staff Submit Information

Floodplain Development Permit

Separate development permits must be required when constructing or substantially improving a structure; placing a mobile home; or mining, dredging, filling, grading, paving, excavating, drilling, and other man-made changes within the flood hazard area.

A permit must be required for all structural activities.  These consist of walled and roofed buildings of any type including mobile homes intended for residential, commercial, or industrial purposes, and gas or liquid storage tanks.  There is some latitude for non-structural activities, such as dredging or filling.

The development permit may be part of an existing building permit system or a completely separate permit. If a building permit system already exists, a development permit may be required prior to issuing a building permit in flood hazard areas.


In order to make them form-fillable, right click on the form or certificates, select "Save Link As..." and put the file in a folder on your computer.  When you open the file, you can fill in the information online and print it out.



Copyright 2003 All Rights Reserved. Expression Web Templates Resource